Getting HTTP ERROR 500 X theme and Cornerstone

Hello,

I need some help. I’m getting HTTP ERROR 500 when trying to Launch X theme options or edit pages with Cornerstone.

i turned on debugging and it gives this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 131072 bytes) in /home/eafeypfj/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/mixins_setup/_anchor.php on line 792

Any clue how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for writing in! Your error denotes that you’re running out of your allocated memory on the server. You need to increase your PHP memory limit to resolve this issue. Some hosts allow customers to do it manually, but some hosts do not allow it to change by customers.

Could you please try the following guidelines and increase your memory limit (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-increasing-php-memory-limit/16935).

If the issue still exists, you will need to contact your hosting provider to increase it for you.

Hope that helps.
Thanks!

Thanks for the assist.

this tip worked out.

Increasing the PHP memory limit using WordPress
To increase the PHP memory limit in your WordPress installation, you need to access the installation files via FTP and find the wp-config.php file in the root folder of the installation.

Edit that file and add the code below after /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ section:

define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’);

Glad to hear it’s sorted, Michelle.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.