Getting Error - Uh oh The preview HTML did not include

Hello, I had been working on a site that was working fine. Sometime after the update I started getting an error “Uh oh! The preview HTML did not include a closing tag…”

I then went to the plugins and narrowed it down to Convert Plus. When I deactivate Convert Plus it does not throw the error. When Convert Plus is activated and I’m viewing the front-end - the pop-up modal does not work. Can you help me fix this installation issue? I’m using the PRO theme - with a pro child theme, WordPress and all plugins are updated and current.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Scott,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This is usually indicative of a fatal PHP error that halts output. Please check the content of your Convert plus modal and see if there is an invalid html code with orphaned or a missing closing tag, If you find one then close it and see if this resolves the issue. If the issue persists then please follow the suggestions here:

Also enable the debug mode by opening wp-config.php file and adding

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

When you revisit the page, you should have some error output describing the issue in more detail. If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

Thank you for the push in the right direction. I was able to locate two errors that had to do with date & time. Once I corrected the errors it is working like it should. Thanks again for your help!!! Much Appreciated.

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.