Getting access to wp-admin page takes so long

HI,

I’ve changed server url recently. After changing the url, it takes so long before loading the wp-admin page. It there anything to do with registering the new url in license management page. BTW, I’ve updated new url in the license management page.

Thank you.

Hello @SupK,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Did you mean that the old URL that was assigned to licence was changed with a new one? And after that you are experiencing slow load time while getting into login page? If yes, that’s quite strange.

Can you please try to deactivate all installed plugins and see how it goes? After that please try to increase memory limit. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still face slow wp-admin load time, please share website login details (url/username/password) in a secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Dear Prasant,

I found what the problem was. I’m using white label plugin where I defined custom log-in image. Change of the custom log-in image made slow wp-admin load time.

Thank you.

Glad to know you were able to figure it out. Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.