General settings for Slider revolution not working

Hi there

I thing since the last update the general settings (Defaults) of slider Revolution are not working anymore. Only the default slide duration is visible after changing the value. All the other functions like default transition, animation duration etc. are not showing any affect by changing the value.

Do you know about this issue?

Thank you very much for your help.

Hi Felix,

Thanks for reaching out.

I checked mine and it still working, have you tried clearing the cache after the update or disable CDN if there is any? Please provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials in the secure note and I’ll check it :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi Rad

Thank you very much for helping me!

Hi again,

Thank you for the credentials. I checked your slider settings and they are working correctly, you just needed to overwrite the settings on all slides if you want to use the default settings option (see screenshot)

For testing i changed the Transition from Fade to Slide To Top and Animation Duration from 300 to 3000ms and both works as expected.

Make sure to clear your caches to see the changes on the front-end right away.

Cheers!

Hi Nabeel

Thank you very much for your great help! Now it works perfect. I didn’t know I had to klick on “overwrite”. For me it looks like a info label and the checkbox does the rest.

Thanks again for your exceptional support!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.