Gap's not working

Hi,

I set up the Site https://www.waschhalle-tuttlingen.de/politur/ with cornerstone. Before every headline and after every Text I added a gap.

However, these gaps are not shown in cornerstone anymore and they are not there on the regular site.

Regards
Georg

Hi Georg,

Yes, I checked your site source code and can confirm that there are no longer gaps.

May I know when did this happen? After updating or installing a plugin?

It seems to look like it has been deleted.

Thanks

Don’t know. I made no big changes the last days. I recognized it just today.

So, I give it a try and replace the gaps?

Hmmm, so I tried it:

I deleted the old ones. And added new gaps. But those gaps are not even shown in cornerstone.???

Just to let you know. I replayed the “gap” with a “classic gap” and this is working now.

https://www.waschhalle-tuttlingen.de/politur/ --> Site with “classic gap”
https://www.waschhalle-tuttlingen.de/wachs/ --> Same concept of the site with “gap”

Hi there,

Glad that you have managed to fix the issue. I checked the Gap element and the Classic Gap element on my installation and both work with no problem. This must be something related to your installation. Kindly follow the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  6. Change the theme from a Child Theme to the parent theme.

Thank you.

Ok, every plug-in is up to date.
I deaktivated all plug-ins except “cornerstone” and “woocommerce” as without these plugins the site is not loading properly due to php errors.

Still, the “gap” is not shown in cornerstone. I mean, not even in the builder view. You see I am in the menu of a gap, but it is not shown:

Using the original theme and not a child made everything work well again…hmmmm

After coming back to my child-theme…everything works as normal…

So now I am turning on my plug-ins step by step.

It seams as WP Rocket is the enemy…

Hi there,

Yes, it’s usually the cache and rocket optimized scripts are the issue. It greatly affects the loading order of the scripts, and to exclude the builders from Rocket loader (if you still wish to use WP Rocket) then please do these.

1. Login to your CloudFlare and go to Page rules section and add these rules

*.waschhalle-tuttlingen.de/x* *.waschhalle-tuttlingen.de/*cornerstone*

Each rule should have bypass cache and disable optimization setting.

1. Go to CF’s speed section and turn off CSS and JS Minification

2. Purge everything (in your CF cache section)

Hope this helps.

I added this things in my WP Rocket…hope it works with this…thx!

Glad to hear it,

You are welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.