Gap between sections and line not showing up

Hi, i have some trouble with white gaps between all the sections on my page… I dont know how to remove them as i would like the background of each section to be connected.??

I also have problems with the line element. It does not show up when i drag it into a section…?

Thanks in advance!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please keep an eye for a section in between your sections. You may have inserted one. And by the way, please also check the margins for the top and bottom of your sections. This could also create a space between sections.

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi, Thank you for your reply!

I set everything to zero, so in my eyes there should not be anything between the two sections…
The Url is: www.vinbar29a.dk

Thanks!

Hi There,

I cannot access your site at the moment. It is on Coming Soon mode and credentials are needed to access. Please provide credentials on a secure note.

Thanks!
I just added a secure note to my previous reply. Hope you can help me :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Please update Pro to the latest version which is 1.2.6 as this should the issues in the previous release.

Let us know how it goes.

I solved the problem by switching to X instead of pro…

Hi,

Yes, that is the bottom margin of your section.

Please check and make sure the bottom margin of your sections are set to zero.

Alternatively, you can also add margin-bottom:0 !important; in inline css field of your section element.

Thanks

Though I already mentioned my margins were at 0, the line of code fixed it. Thank you!

Glad that we could be of a help.

Please kindly consider that the Secure Note is visible to us and the original poster of the thread. So The information now visible on the poster.

Kindly open up a separate thread for questions even same to the ones you see in the threads, as then you will be safe to give the critical information and also it will help us to focus on your case and environment to serve you better.

For more information kindly read this article:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.