Gap between content and header

I have this annoying empty space between header and content in my pages . How to fix it?

Hello Jimi,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked the link listed on your licence page and I don’t see any gap in between navigation bar and the content area. Further inspecting the page in dv tools I see currently you are not using Pro Theme. Can you please confirm?

Thanks.

I am using PRO when i open my pages there i click edit with PRO. Im sure i use PRO.

Did you check our company main site? Im building this PRO made site in different url, can i pm it to you?

Hi Jimi,

Yes please, provide us the site URL where we can see the issue in a Secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

link in secure note

Here you can see the white line / gap that is below the slider

Hi,

To remove it, you need to set margin-bottom and padding-bottom of your first section to zero

Please note that you have to enabled Advanced mode for the padding settings to show up

Thanks

no help still , i just checked that there is no padding

Hi,

I checked and can see there is still a padding.

See Video

https://www.screencast.com/t/mpoDpCgMFhcR

Please set margin bottom and padding bottom to zero

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.