Gap between 2 and 3 column

Hi, I’ve created a row with 4 columnts and I want them to be marginless (1 and 2, 3 and 4) but I want a gap between 2nd and 3rd one, how can I do that? Thanks.

Hello @vlntnt,

Thank you for the details. Regretfully you cannot have any gaps with you enable the marginless column option in the row settings. What you can do instead is this:

• Please edit your page back in the editor.
  • Instead of having 4 columns, please set 2 columns.
  • In the row settings, disable the marginless column option
  • In each of the column, you can insert a row with a two columns which you can also enable the marginless column.

It may sound confusing but let me put it this way. You will be creating a nested two column with marginless column option enabled inside in each of the column which has a gap in between.

Hope this make sense.

How do I insert a row inside of the column?

Hello @vlntnt,

Thanks for updating the thread.

In the Elements tab, please search for Row Element and same can be dragged into a column element. For more information, please take a look at following changelog resource.

Please look for NESTED ROWS AND COLUMNS to learn more.

https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-pro-2-5-0-theme-x-6-5-0-cornerstone-3-5-0

Thanks.

https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-pro-2-5-0-theme-x-6-5-0-cornerstone-3-5-0

I don’t have it but I suppose cus I’m on version 2.4.7, I downloaded the lastest one now, can you let me know how to update it without doing any damage to the website (I have child theme active also)

Sorry for the stupid questions, just want to make sure I don’t mess anything. Thanks

Hi @vlntnt,

Yes, that feature was added on Pro 2.5.0, X 6.5.0, Cornerstone 3.5.0 update, see more details here.

Please follow the guide provided here for updating the theme.

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.