Galleries the grid lost the format

hello team
the problem is evident

the thumbnails are stretched, it happens on all the galleries created with the classical grid
can you help me
best regards,
marta

Hi Marta,

You are using an old version of the theme but the new version of the Cornerstone plugin. I think that is the cause of the abnormality you see in the frontend of your website.

Please update the theme to version 3.1.6 at Cornerstone to version 3.1.6.

Important: Make sure that you have a complete backup of your website before doing so.

Thank you.

Hi Christopher
thanks for your instructions.
I have followed the best practices for updating your theme and plugins.
I manually updated X and Cornerstone and after that I have been able to validate the license and the issue related to the galleries was gone, but that caused an new issue to the heather

I tried to roll back X to the previous version and the issue of the header disappeared but that causes the issue on the galleries to happen again.

Thank you
Marta

Hello Marta,

It seems that you have installed WP Autoptimize. Please delete the cache of this plugin and regenerate it so that the code from the latest updates will be used. This should resolve your issue.

You can temporarily disable the Autoptimize plugin also to test your site with the latest updates.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi Rue,
thank you. The code disappeared, but the menu is still dropped as you can see and it covers part of the home page.
[https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oR3ZNrxMudQlHXOWbN7FGobzwJf7vVJS]

Menu should be at the same level as logo.

thank you

Hi @rossmarta,

It’s due to this CSS, which is still coming from Autoptimize cached file.

.masthead-inline .desktop .x-nav {
    display: block;
    float: right;
}

If there is no way to disable it, then please add this to override it.

.masthead-inline .desktop .x-nav {
    display: inline-block !important;
    float: none !important;
}

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.