Full Width

Good Afternoon,
So I have the theme and I am using a purchase Slider Revolution with the theme. But no matter what setting I choose I ca not get the layers on the slider revolution to go full screen. I can get the background on the Slider Revolution to be full screen without any issues. But any layer I put over that doesn’t go full screen.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please follow the guide provided here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-make-a-sticky-menu-for-x/9410/6).

If that does not work, please provide us the site URL so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Good Evening, So I added the code like it said, I already had made the slider full screen in the setting. But the 3 bars that I created as layers still do not expand all the way out to the edges of the screen.
www.embassy.sacredinkproductions.com Even though in the Rev Slider editor the layers are showing to the edge of the screen.

Hi There,

The layers are the contents of the slider which takes the width of the grid of the slider.

To make it fullscreen please change the grid width to size of screen of different device.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.