Full width video background

Hello.

I want to add a fullwidth video background to the top section of my site. I haven’t quite been able to to that. I know that I need to trim the video and optimize it, but at this point I’m testing. I’m using the Bed and breakfast expanded demo as a starting point.

Can you please help?

Hello Jacko,

Thanks for writing in!

You can take a look at the solution shared in following thread:

Thanks.

Hello Prasant,

Thank you very much for your reply and for your help with this issue.

I went ahead and installed the RevSlider as adviced.

On the link included on the secure note, you’ll notice that I have a RevSlider with a video on the first block and a “normal” section with a video background on the second… which of the two would you recommend I use?

If RevSlider is the way to go… can you please tell me how to make that video a little “taller”… It’s using the full width of the screen which is great, but I’d like it to be just a little taller.

Thanks for the help!

Hello Jacko,

You can actually set the height of the slider in the Rev Slider setting. Please see the screenshot below:

Hope this helps.

Thank you Jade. Modifying the height shouldn’t affect the slider being responsive right?

Best regards.

Hi Jacko,

You will need to test your slider on different screen widths and set adjustments as required. Please follow this video walk-through (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIJShHQlMx0) and implement the changes accordingly.

Hope that helps.

Thank you very much Mldarshana. I’ll check it out.

Best regards!

Let us know how it goes,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.