Full width marginless product page

I have tried everything - I really want my product pages to be full width with no margin but currently anything I add to the product with cornerstone is trapped in the description tab which is trapped in a column. I’ve tried with CSS and modifying the functions file but I can’t seem to make a difference.

To be clear, I want no tabs, just what I edit with cornerstone in a product to be full width from edge to edge. Thank you so much!

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer (no official support provided here).

For Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization discussions you are welcome to use the General Forum to discuss with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi there,

First of all, you need to go to the page in question and from right section select the No Container or Fullwidth (Page Template).

Then in the section which you want to add set the margins and paddings to 0:

Hope it helps.

I’m using cornerstone and mine doesn’t look like this. but I think I’m doing the right thing, but since editing using cornerstone in a product fills the description tab it’s just not able to break out of the surrounding page setup?

Hi there,

For the individual product pages, you need to override the Woocommerce template for the single shop page. The video below can be helpful:

To install our Child Theme for your customization you can use the link below:

Customizing the pages for Woocomemrce on that level is outside of our support policy and we can not implement it for you. But as we did we can give you suggestions on how to start doing so.

Thank you for your understanding.