Full Width Hero Image

Hi, I have theme x pro and I’m getting very frustrated. How do I make an image on my homepage full width? There was a post about a year ago saying you were going to include demo content. Is that available yet?

My site is blog.suppz.com.

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for writing in, is your blog.suppz.com homepage is an index blog page? Sorry, I can’t view it because your site is under a coming soon page. If so, then you can follow the guide provided here.

If your Homepage is static and built-in Content Builder, please follow this guide.

Add new section on top of your page and remove its spacing.

Then add an Image element on that section, make sure it is a high-quality image, equal or wider than your site’s max-width.

Regretfully, there are no demos for PRO. But PRO has a Design Cloud which offers you to import templates that you can use.

Template Manager - Design Cloud

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Ok design cloud was really helpful thank you!

One more question. How do I get my content to span the entire width of the screen on mobile? I already have it set to fullwidth but there is margin on both sides still.

Hello @realoatesman,

Thanks for updating the thread.

You can take a look at solution mentioned in following thread.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.