Full width contents are not showing in full width

On my site i have set some sections fullwidth after the update they are not shown as full width instead they are in boxed view.
https://baydog.wphstaging.com/home-new-test-2/

Hi There @daveb123

Thanks for writing in! We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused. It seems that you’re using Visual Composer on your site. Please head over to WPBakery Page Builder -> General Settings and make sure “Legacy X Integration” is enabled.

A common request we get is to not overwrite parts of the WPBakery Page Builder. We are committed to keep supporting sites from the early days of X where Visual Composer was our page builder but we’ve consolidated all that integration code under one setting. It used to be enabled by default, but you will now need to opt-in to using it.

Also I see that you’re using an older version of Cornerstone plugin, so please update it as well. After updating, make sure to purge your server cache and also clear your browser cache before testing.

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to investigate your issue further.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.