Full Demo of Integrity 1 will not Download!

Using woo commerce, I need to create a store for my business. I am trying to download Integrity 1 Demo to my site, but when I do, only one page is downloaded. I’m not sure why it would only be able to download one page…
I’ve also had no luck with inserting/being able to use a shortcode from woo commerce products and placing them on a store page.

I would like to be able to download the full Integrity 1 demo on my website.

Thanks!

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Conversation Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi There,

You need to go to Wp Admin > X > Install WooCommerce to start.

Create your shop by adding your products, if you have no experience I recommend watching some video tutorials is fairly simple but it its good to learn where everything is before starting.

On Integrity, you need to replace the placeholder images with your own images.

If you have any specific question please let us know.

Thank you