Frontpage messed up, please HELP!

Hi

Please help ASAP!!

I am getting frustrated here. This is the second time this happens now.

Yesterday when it happens, i had to contact my web host provider and make them restore a backup 2 days earlier, which resulted me in re-doing and uploading of post.

Please see attached screendumps below.

Not sure what EXACTLY is causing this, but, as it was working fine, i uploaded 2 post again and updated two plugins. Yoast SEO and Hummingbird PRO from WPMUDEV.

After a couple of minutes i noticed the front page was messed up just like yesterday, So i immediately thought ok i just updated two plugins, so i will deactivate them, i did that but the issue is still there… Please help me…

As you see on third screendump accessing the frontpage with cornerstone results in error as well.

okay

I fixed it for now. On the home page at the very bottom i had a popup enabled from Ninja Popups, after i disabled that on the page it works…

Is the plugin Ninja Popup not compatible with X.theme?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Glad you were able to figure out and resolve the issue. For popups, you can make use of the Convertplug which you can install in X > Overview > Extensions. To know how we have integrated this plugin, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-convertplug/66

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.