Front end different then pro builder

dear sir/madam,

I opened a page on my website today and it is looking completely different then on the pro builder. On the Pro builder it looks like how I left in yesterday but on the front page it looks different.
tried to search for conflict but couldn’t find any. Cleared my cache but that didn’t help. Any idea?

kind regards,
Marcel Wever

Hi there,

I went to Pro > Settings and clicked on the Clear Style Cache button:

Now the Cover Letter page is the same both on the builder and in the frontend of the website.

Please clear your browser cache or check the website with another browser.

Thank you.

Ive cleared my caches and tried with different browsers but I still have the same issues.

Any thing else I can try?

kind regards

Hi there,

Another staff here and compared it and they are now exactly the same, except for space and borders required for the builder. How about testing it on difference device?

Thanks!

I tried different devices but I still get the same.

This is what I get

i have restored a backup, cleared cache, cleared style cache again, deactivated plugins and tried different devices but none of this seems to help. It is really weird to me that you do not see the same issue.

Kind regards,

Marcel Wever

Hi there,

I checked your website and the page in question, you clearly used the Hide Based on Breakpoint feature to hide a Section for smaller width browser window and show the other for the bigger ones. Please check the screencast below:

Now you see the color difference at the top section as the builder has a sidebar for the options and that is why it is detected as a smaller device and shows the top section for smaller devices. If you make the window bigger you will see the lighter blue version.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.