Fresh install, Cornerstone will not recognize themeco license

I just installed themeco x on my wordpress site, and went to install cornerstone. But I’m getting a message each time I put in my license that says: We’ve checked the code, but it doesn’t appear to be an Cornerstone purchase code or Themeco license. Please double check the code and try again.

Not sure what I’m doing wrong! Thanks.

Hi there,

Cornerstone installs automatically after installing X, without using the purchase code. I’m afraid you’re doing something wrong. Please add your site link and admin login information on a secure note so that we can check.

Best regards.

Sorry, I’m new to the web editing world. And with this, it looks like cornerstone is installed, but it’s not letting me edit within cornerstone. I have made my information private and sent it. Let me know if you can help. Thanks!

Hi There,

It seems your issue with the license is already resolved? Please confirm.

Regarding the Cornerstone, please clarify how we can replicate the issue as I can open your page in Cornerstone. But its slow though.

You can try deactivating plugins that are not essential to your site to free up some resources.

Or you can increase your PHP memory limit

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.