Free space mobile version PRO header

I wish to leave a space without elements but unfortunately my logo even the fact that is centered is going behind my menu causing this issue ( attached on the screenshot) . How could be possible to maitain it centered but somehow limiting it s space in order to not appear behind the menu . I wish to maintain a free space like the second bar of my menu on the first bar . how could be done ? It works perfectly on desktops but it affects over the smartphones,etc.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please duplicate your first bar and in this second bar, align it to the left side. You can then hide this second so that it will only display in smaller screen and must be hidden in large screens. You can do the same for the first bar. The first bar must only be visible in large screens and must be hidden in smaller screens. You can do this by utilizing the “Hide During BreakPoints” option. To know more about this option, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/hide-during-breakpoint-explained/17378

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.