Foto on the top of my blog post

Hello,

Is there some way to make to featured image at the top of each blogpost smaller? Can I have possibilities in designing how I want a blog to be seen?
I cannot find out how to have influence on this page where a single post is displayed.

Hope you can help.

Jeroen

Hey Jeroen,

This is possible through custom CSS. Please try adding this code in X > Theme Options > CSS:

.single-post .has-post-thumbnail .entry-featured {
    max-width: 300px;
    margin: 0 auto;
}

Hope this helps you get started.

Hi Jade,

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately this didn’t help. It makes the picture inside the message smaller instead of the featured image on top of the blogpost.

Here’s a link:

You can see that the featured image is massive, you can not even see the text because it fills the whole screen. Isn’t there a settings area where I can influence the blog post and how it looks?

with regards,

jeroen

Hi Jeroen,

I have tried the code and it seems to work fine.

Perhaps there are some CSS errors in the Global CSS that is stopping the code from working. To verify that, please copy all the codes that are in the Global CSS and paste it here.

It should provide some information if there are any CSS error that is causing the issue that you have to fix so that the CSS codes will work.

Another option you can take is to use Cornerstone to build your blog post. To do that you just have to make sure that you enable the Posts in the Permissions Manager so that you can edit posts using Cornerstone.

https://i.imgur.com/juUfo0b.gif

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.