Formatting off

I keep editing my text into paragraphs, and it doesn’t save correctly, the text should look like the below with spaces in-between paragraphs but it is just all jumbled together. I keep saving it correctly, it keeps reverting back to one big paragraph. No line breaks work anywhere if I start to edit text after the latest update.

This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text.

This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text. This is example text.

link: http://kickquestma.com/team/

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! By default, the text element editor will open in code view. Your will have to toggle the Rich Text view so that your line breaks and new lines will be translated into spaces in between phrases or paragraphs.

Hope this helps.

my screen looks nothing like what you suggested… i know how to manually code in line breaks and paragraphs, what im saying is after i do all that click save and click update, the code disappears.

see video below:
http://www.kickquestma.com/wp-content/IMG_3063.MOV

Hi there,

It seems that you are using the visual composer plug-in. Kindly make sure that you use the one available in X > Overview extension section.

kindly read the version compatibility article to know if your version of Visual Composer is compatible with our theme:

Also kindly make sure that you use the latest version of our theme and the Cornerstone plug-in.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.