Formatting issues

Hi guys,

I installed X theme and choose Agency Expanded Demo to be my template. X downloaded and installed evertything with no error message. Despite that, there is no format and style on the pages, as you can see here:

How can I solve this?

Thank you in advance.

Bets regards,
Bruno

Hi Bruno,

Thank you for writing in, try clearing the W3 Total Cache and deactivate it for awhile. If that did not resolve the issue, please do testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If nothing works, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi friech,

I´ve installed W3 Total Cache after the formatting issue… The issue was there before it.

I´m using “secure note” to give you my WP credentials.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Bruno

Hi Bruno,

I have tested by disabling your W3 Total cache minifications and also by disabling W3 Total cache but your issue persist. Most probably, it could be that your X theme or Cornerstone plugin may have been corrupted.

You can delete your X theme and Cornerstone plugin, and then re-install it again by downloading the latest version from your Themeforest account. Then you can use a plugin like Advanced Reset (https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-wp-reset/) to start over (this plugin will wipe all your current data and do not use this if you want to keep your current data).

Now you also need to install and activate Revolution Slider plugin through X -> Validation section before you generate your demo content. Also install install the Contact Form 7 plugin as well.

Finally before generating your demo content, make sure to disable other plugins as well (specially the caching plugin) and then try generating your demo content and see if that helps.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.