Formatting Help

Hello!

I am having a rough time figuring out a few things.

I’ll post a private post below to include the web address and password to bypass the Under Construction page.

1. The About Us and Services Pages - There is a space above the RevSlider and the header. How do I get rid of that space so it looks like the other pages?

2. Front Page - The services don’t scaffold correctly in smaller resolutions… they overlap.

3. Text on the Contact Us page is squished when it’s viewed on a smaller resolution.

Thanks for any help!

Hello Chelsea,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) You have inserted the slider in the content area. To resolve the gap above the slider, please add the following CSS code in the X > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.single .hentry .entry-wrap,
.single .hentry .entry-content.content {
    margin-top: 0;
    padding-top: 0;
}

2.) I could not replicate this issue. Can you please send us a screenshot?

3.) Please edit your Contact us page and change the page template from Layout - Fullwidth to Blank - No Container | Header, Footer page template. For more details about the different page templates in the theme, please check this out:

I went to change your pages and I am also seeing duplicate About Us and Services in your Posts. You might have mis understand the difference between Posts and Pages. I would recommend that you check this:

Hope this helps.

@RueNel

Thank you so much for your response!

1. That seemed to work for the About Us Page! Thanks!! I do still have a small buffer on the Services page.

2. The first screenshot shows that the information is off the screen on the left, and the second screenshot shows two of the images overlapping.

1. I changed the page template to Blank - No Container | Header, Footer, and I’m still experiencing the formatting issue.

2. As far as the pages vs. posts: this is the first time I’ve had a client request that I use a post as a page as they are familiar with the editor and would like to edit it themselves. I tried to push using a Page instead, unfortunately my hands are tied. I have duplicates as I built both pages in Page and Posts to show them the difference. Thank you though!

Hello Chelsea,

Thanks for updating in!

2.) Now, I see the issue. To get this resolved, please add the following CSS code in the X > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.x-feature-box .x-feature-box-graphic-inner {
    width: 100%;
}

3.) I have edited your contact us page and I figured out the issue. It is because of your row layout settings. In medium and tablet screen sizes, you have set it to two columns.

I went ahead and resolved the issue already. I have reset your row layout setting to just one column through out all screen sizes.

Please check the page now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.