Formatting broken, no updates

Out of nowhere the formatting on my site is now completely messed up. The logo is huge, the menu is text, colors are wrong, text style is off, its bad. I was working on a blog post the last couple days, but there were no updates to wordpress or plugins or any fancy CSS things involved. I went back and deleted the post I created just to make sure but it didn’t fix it. Other topics talk about a Cloudflare cache, but it doesn’t seem like I have that plugin? I cleared the regular cache? I’m sorry, I really don’t know what happened and I’m kind of panicking. The site is www.gaytascience.com if you have any ideas. Thank you!

Hi @campkels,

Thank you for writing in, I see you updated the Wordpress to the latest version (5.2.2) but you leave the X and Cornerstone behind. Please update X and Cornerstone to the latest version as well (X 6.5.6 and Cornerstone 3.5.5).

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

The Automatic Updates method might not work on your site since its X and Cornerstone is outdated, if that is the case please follow the Manual Updates guide instead(on the same link above).

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

1 Like

Ok, whew, I guess that was it! How strange, its probably been outdated for awhile! Thank you sooooooooo much!!! :smile:

You’re welcome!
We’re glad @Friech were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.