Form creation

Hi,

Is there any forms extension like contact form 7 in X theme?
I want to create a form like the below

which will be shown when clicked on side button floating on side of the web site. Is cf7 the only way or X theme has any other plugin for this.

thanks
Sridhar

Hi Sridhar,

Contact Form 7 is one of the supported plugins of the theme so I recommend you use it for that purpose.

If you need a more advance form builder, you can try gravityforms plugin.

Thanks

Hi,
I have added a button ‘contact us’ in the home page, is there any sample on how to show the contact form from button click,

added the button in header.php of child theme, any sample code to handle onclick of button to show the cf7 with short code?

thanks
Sridhar

Hi Sridhar,

You can try this code.

Hope that helps

Hi,
I have done implemented this with custom div element in child theme,

The lightbox in the thread refers to “simple lightbox” wordpress plugin, does this offer any slide in feature to come from left or right animations?, (my current implementation displayes it at left corner of screen, i would like it to be an animation from right of the screen)

thanks
Sridhar

Hi Sridhar,

Please utilize the Content Area Modal instead, this is a button/toggle element that opens a modal box on click, you can place your Contact Form 7 shortcode on that Modal.

Elements - Content Area Modal

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.