For no reason the code is not valid

Hey,
So I’ve had this site just waiting to use, it has X theme on it.
The page itself has been installed and running for a long time on the X theme.
Now for no reason the code is not valid.
I have two codes listed for this account for some reason.
Error:
Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.

I’m using it on the site is is assigned to.

Hi @passawayfarm,

Thank you for writing in, please navigate to Manage Licenses page and make sure you’re using the correct license for your site.

You could have an outdated version of either X or Cornerstone or both. latest X version is 6.4.6 and Cornerstone is 3.4.6. If you find yours is outdated, please update it.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Thanks for the info. I ended up just reassigning the website to the code… :slight_smile: and now a new issue… lol

Hi there,

If the issue is related to this thread’s topic, kindly provide us more information so that we can check it. In case it is a new one, kindly post a new thread so that we can check it.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.