Footer Title

Hello,

When i added titles on my footer page. The titles is not on top of the list text (SERVICE) or form (CONTACT FORM).

See schreenshot for detail.

Please help ASAP.

Thank you

Hi @sovann,

Thanks for posting in.

It looks different on my end, but yes, titles are off. Or are you currently working on it? Because the flex layout is different than in your screenshot.

I already checked and the layout you’re trying to achieve isn’s possible as you can’t selectively choose what part of flex’s child is in a row or in a column format. Hence, the title appears to be inline along with its siblings.

I recommend using Global Block, please check this https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/global-blocks/24723. Separate your content using global blocks (eg. global block for first container, second container, and third container). Then in your footer, insert text element for each container and add your global block’s shortcode.

Thanks!

Thank you. Alternatively, I did add the title onto the text element with the contact form shortcode.

It works just great.

Cheers!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.