Footer the wrong color and no favicon

What’s going wrong. The editor is displaying the footer correctly but it doent appear correctly in the live version

ootere and site icon

Hey @VelocityWeb,

I don’t see an HTML syntax error that usually cause discrepancies between the builder and the live displays so there might be something else causing the issue.

Since we need to see the builder’s output also and compare it with the live or frontend display, please give us WordPress Admin access in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

ok I have given access

Hi @VelocityWeb,

Thanks for writing in!

I didn’t see any difference between an editor and front-end footer. Both looks the same.

Also, I found the footer is a regular footer, made without pro footer editor. Can you please confirm if we are on the same page.

Thanks

yes the footer has now updated. Favicon still missing??

Upon checking, your favicon works in the backend but not in the frontend. That usually is caused by caching whether it be from a caching plugin and/or caching from your server. Please clear all caches then check again. This might also have to do with your server configuration so please also contact your host for this.

Moreover, the favicon is only connected to the theme via the wp_head function so it’s basically WordPress that is powering it. See https://core.trac.wordpress.org/browser/tags/5.0.2/src/wp-includes/general-template.php#L0

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.