Footer Options in X Theme Options dont work

Im using Renew and the footer options in X theme options dont work. When i refresh the page, the configurations reset.

Any idea?

Hi there,

I tried to check your site but there is a coming soon page active.

Kindly try to check if you have both X and Cornerstone updated to the latest version to avoid issues.

Please also check for the following:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

I applied the settings you mentioned in wp-config.php and disabled the Under Construction. Nothing happened.

The theme version is 6.2.4. The one from Cornerstone is 3.2.4. Both are up to date.

I’m sure about 2 or 3 weeks ago, that functionality was functional. If I’m not mistaken, there were one or two updates on the theme and the plugin.

Hi,

I am sorry for the inconvenience. This is a bug and our web development team is already aware of this.
Rest assured this will be fixed asap.

For a workaround try changing the settings and save. It should force update now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.