Footer not showing on mobile

Hi There,

I’m having trouble creating my footer. I used the adventure ten template and modified it and it was showing up fine on my on my computer, but then on mobile, it was showing the template without my changes. Then I went in and deleted the bar that I thought was causing the problem, and now my footer will show on the 1200 px and up sites, but it disappears on any of the other sizes. Thanks in advance for your help!

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for reaching out.

Since it’s created in footer builder then please check this https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/hide-during-breakpoint-explained/17378

There are actually multiple sets of content served for each device, and each is hidden from other devices. If you wish to display the same content and structure across devices then I recommend turning off that option :slight_smile:

Editing a content displayed on desktop will have no effect on a separate content displayed on mobile.

Thanks!

Thank you! I didn’t realize the template had that setting because I didn’t select it. That worked!

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.