Footer not displaying

I have a weird thing happening and I don’t know where to look to fix it. My footer isn’t displaying. In “Inspect” there seem to be no javascript errors. Settings are set in customizer. betterbelieveit.net

Hi there,

Would you please kindly update the theme to version 5.1.1 and make sure you do the steps below to setup the CloudFlare correctly:

Also if you have any other cache or performance plugins, make sure that you turn off their minification functionality as our theme already minifies the assets.

Thank you.

Thank you. I updated the theme to 5.1.1. and I also deactivated all plugins. However, nothing helped. I still had no footer displaying.

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

I would like to supply my login credentials, but I responded via email and it was returned as undeliverable. If I post it here is it private, or can everyone see it?

Thanks,
Michele

I am also receiving this issue.

One moment I’m editing my footer and the next I go back into pro to edit my footer and everything disappeared (This has happened 3-4 times now)

It’s erased my work on its own.

Hi There @ALeRTiSNeRD

Could you please open up a new thread and post your login credentials using the secure note option to investigate your issue further.

Thanks!

@enigmatik2, you’re using Ethos and Ethos’ header and footer design is light text on a dark background. You’ve chosen a light background so your footer text could not be seen.

Change your topbar and navbar’s background to a darker color and take note of the info.

Thanks.

Oh man! So Simple! Thank you so very much!

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers!