Footer Menu not showing

Hi,

I have added a footer menu called “Legal” with my TOS and Privacy policy, using the instructions here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-do-i-add-privacy-policy-links-in-my-footer/10007/2, but the link is not appearing. The link color is blue, so it should be visible. Please advise what else I need to do to make this menu appear in the footer.
Site info in secure note.
Thanks!

Hi Vana732,

You will need to go to (X > Theme Options > Footer) and enable “Footer Menu” button. Please check this screenshot:

Thanks.

Thanks, now the link appears. How do I make the link appear after the end of the footer content (after “All rights reserved”) ?

Hi There,

While that is outside the scope of support, I could point you in the right direction with the understanding that it would ultimately be your responsibility to take it from here as this falls under custom development.

Please add this to Theme Options > JS

(function($) {
   $("footer .x-nav").insertAfter(".x-colophon-content");
})(jQuery);

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thank you. Would I be able to add a link to the footer more easily if I upgraded to Pro?

Hey @Vana732,

Yes, you can achieve that without coding and you’ll have more footer layout options.

Thanks.

Thanks so much for the JS code, it works perfectly. I think I will also go ahead and get a Pro license. Can I upgrade my license now, but wait to install it on the site later?

Hello @Vana732,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

Yes, you can convert to Pro licence now and then at later stage update from X Theme to Pro Theme. I also suggest you to please take a look at our X to Pro Theme conversion guide for more information:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.