Footer Menu Dropdown Direction

Hi there!

I’m developing a site at newsite2017.ictlongbeach.org and I have a footer menu that opens upwards for most of the dropdowns, but for the first one (“season”) it opens towards the bottom of the site and therefore gets cut off by the rest of the footer menu. Can you help me figure out how to make this open upwards like the rest of the menu?

Thanks for all you do!

Kenny

Hi there,

First of all please make sure that you update the theme to version 2.0.4 so that we can make sure that you have the latest codebase and then confirm if you see the menu behavior then.

I checked the website and I see that the Season footer is working ok. Whenever it is possible and you are not at the very bottom f the page it shows downwards, but as soon as you scroll in a way that the menu might cut off it opens upward.

But I see a general Z-Index problem in your Footer. You have 2 bars on your footer which the Z-index of the second bar should be lower than the first bar to show all dropdown items. Please go to the Z-index option of the second bar and set a lower amount than the first bar:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.