Footer Issues on PRO in mobile

I can’t figure out what the issue is on the mobile version footer of my site - https://kloosterfamilydentistry.com/. Even though I created duplicates of the main footer with my secondary footers, they aren’t working aligned correctly on mobile. I would like them all to be aligned like the Raleigh New footer and the Holly Springs New footer to be formatted exactly like the MAIN FOOTER. I’m not sure what adjustment I need to make. Thanks for your help.

This is the correct footer:

Theese are incorrect as you can see:

You’ll also notice that the subfooter is not correctly set up in any of these footers and is cut off on the ends. I would like this to be centered and wrap when needed. I thought I had the settings selected but it is not working.

Hi Matt,

Thank you for the credentials, I was able to resolve the text not wrapping issue by setting the Bar’s Flexbox child placement to Column.

However, I’m not entirely certain of your first bar issue, as the alignment of all your footers looks the same to me, its all look like this:

Please clarify which footer has the issue and which is the correct one.

Thanks,

All looks good now thank you!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad @Friech were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.