Footer is overlapping products

Hello my footer is overlapping the bottom products, is there a way to move the footer down?

Hello @wicara,

You have added this code this is causing the issue?

.woocommerce ul.products {     
    clear: both;     
    margin: 0 0 -9.25%;     
    list-style: none;
}

It is the negative bottom margin that is causing the issue.

Kindly remove it in the code and the footer should not overlap to the content area.

Hope this helps.

Is there a way to find where it is added as I can not find it in the custom CSS

Hi Wicara,

Have you tried looking in the Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS or in the style.css file?

Or maybe you already deleted the css but it still has been cached. Can you try clearing or purging the cache and check again?

If it is still there, you can just add an override css to override the current style. And please don’t forget to clear cache after adding the css.

.woocommerce ul.products {
    margin-bottom: 0 !important;
}

Hope it helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @wicara,

The thread will be automatically closed if there is no activity within ten days.

The solution given was correct, but the problem is that you have a cache and minification plugin that needs to be purged to be able to see the result.

I suggest that you add teh code below to X > Theme Options > CSS:

body.woocommerce ul.products {
    margin-bottom: 0;
}

After that, please clear the plugin cache and also your browser cache and check the result.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

Hi @wicara,

The thread is opened now and you can follow up the case.

Thank you.