I have done this:

• Deactivate all plugins
  • Sites is using the correct template
  • Clear cache
  • Tested with new footer and set to “Global”

The site is Undrumdesign.no

Thanks

Hi there,

Kindly update your Pro theme to Version: 2.5.5 then clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

Let us know how it goes.

Hi.

I have done that, and still there is no Footer too been seen.
I have added secure note with WP-login.

Hi @Undrumen,

I’ve created a new footer but still unable to assign it the pages.

Since your website is a live site, I would recommend that you create a staging site. This is very useful because you can test drive any X/Pro updates in the staging area, do the customization and troubleshooting without disrupting your live site. Once everything is perfect, you can easily and flawlessly proceed the update in the live site. To know how to create a staging area, please check out these articles:

After that, please provide us with URL/User/Pass of your staging site using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi,

There is OKey for me that you use the Live site for this changes.
There is now traffic at the site.

Thanks.

Hello @Undrumen,

Do you have any modifications in your child themes? It is weird because whatever we do, nothing displays. It is as if the footer was modified. If you could send us a copy of your child theme or maybe just provide us FTP access so that we can check your theme and child theme files.

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I have now added the access to FTP in a secure note.
I have some small modifications, but I have tried the site with only parent theme activated, and with no success.

Hi @Undrumen,

I see that the site is under CloudFlare, I’ve read above that you already tried clearing cache, but would you mind logging in to your CloudFlare dashboard and PURGE ALL cache. and put it in development for awhile?

CloudFlare - How do I purge my cache?

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hi,

I have now Purge the cache from CloudFlare.
I have also put in development mode.

Thanks for good support so far.

Hi @Undrumen,

I’ve switched to parent theme and turned off all the 3rd party plugins but no lucks.

Could you please completely uninstall CloudFlare from your website to check if the issue persists?

Let us know how it goes!

Hi,

I have now removed Cloudflare form my site.

Hi @Undrumen,

I’ve created a test footer and I was able to assign it to Front Page and Post Page.

Can you confirm with me?

Thanks.

Hi,

It works, but it only works on new footers. Not on already excisting.
Then I have to create new ones. Thanks for your help.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.