Footer in middle of blog page

Hello!

My site is unmondealire.com

My footer is in the middle of my page because I don’t have enough posts. Any way to force it at the bottom of the page?

I tried

.x-main {
min-height: calc(100% - 100px);
}

But no go.

Thank you!

Nathalie :slight_smile:

Hello Arcane,

Thanks for reaching out. :slight_smile:

I suggest you to clear cache as on my end footer seems to displaying fine. Please see screencast.

Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

I was referring to the blog page (blogue) ans another one that isn’t in the navbar: https://unmondealire.com/activités.

I would like to have my footer on both pages “sticky” at the bottom of the page…if possible!

Nathalie :slight_smile:

Hi Nathalie,

Please try adding this custom CSS under Theme Options > CSS:

.blog .x-main {
    min-height: 700px;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Hi!

Sorry, no, still in middle of screen…Any other ideas?

Nathalie

Hey Nathalie,

The code provided by @thai should work and when I checked, it seems that the CSS code is not added in the Global CSS. Try updating the code to:

.blog .x-main {
    min-height: 700px !important;
}

In case the code still does not work, there might be an issue with the CSS codes that you have in the Global CSS such as some CSS syntax error that is stopping the CSS code you are adding to work as expected.

To verify that, please copy all the codes that are in the Global CSS and paste it here.

It should provide some information if there are any CSS error that is causing the issue that you have to fix so that the CSS codes will work.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.