Footer Flex Box Issue

Hello,

In the footer of my site I have the flex set to a row, but the last 2 are stacking on top of each other. I have each individual content area set to column, and the whole Footer area set as a row. I hope this makes sense. Does anyone have experience that may be able to lead me in the right direction? (In the Image, the “Contact Info” section should be to the right of the Facebook)

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To resolve your issue, please make sure that each container is using the same self flex and flex layout settings.

If nothing is working, please provide us access to your site so that we can take a closer look at your custom footer settings.

Thanks.

Hi @southpawjml,

I wonder if you need more help regarding the case as I see you added a thread then deleted that.

Thank you.

Hello Sir,

Yes, I sent a DM to @RueNel with access to the page to see if I could get some help. Not sure if that is the process for that?

Hi There,

Please provide your credentials via the secure note instead.

How to use the secure note, you can take a look at this article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288.

Regards!

It has been added. Thanks @thai

Hi @southpawjml

It seems that there is another layer of protection before even seeing the WordPress Dashboard login page:

Please provide us with these credentials as well.

Thanks.

I appreciate all of the help, we have decided to go a different direction for now with the footer.

Thanks!

I see, let us know if you still have questions regarding this. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.