Footer columns create

Hello

I have read every thread about creating columns in footer and I am still failing to create 3 columns in my footer.

Can I please kindly ask for a STEP by STEP for DUMMIES on how to create 3 columns in the footer on my website?

1column to the left: logo
2nd column middle: Artefact London Copyright 2017
3rd Column right: 75 New Bond Street & mobile

F5a-DTT-CUX-xrw

Hey @tatyana.kozh,

Instead of starting with a blank or default template, choose ‘Columns’ template while creating footer which comes with predefined column design. Just replace the contents :slight_smile:

Hope this helps

Regards

Thank you :)))

and where is this Create Footer option - I am a complete dummy as you can tell :)))

Hey @tatyana.kozh,

This footer option is available in PRO theme and you are using X, I thought you have installed PRO theme.
For X theme footer, Browse to Appearance >> Customize >> Footer and Select 3 in footer widget areas and save it.

Now browse to Appearance >> Widgets and add text widget in footer areas and add related code to it.

If you still have difficulties just share WP-Admin login details(and other content to add in footer) using Secure note.

Regards

Sorry to hijack your post and I didn’t want to create a new thread for this newb question.

What setting(s) is creating this underline effect for the Column Headers, ie Get Started, Explore Further and Have Fun? I’m trying to customize the color of the underline effects of each but I can’t find where/what is causing this effect. :s
CloudApp

@Integratutions, please open a separate thread as hijacking is not allowed. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288 for more details.

Please also see Pro related tutorials in our Knowledge Base to learn how to use the builder elements.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.