Footer columns create 2

Hello

I have previously had this thread, but failed at achieving what I was looking for:

I have created the 3 columns in the footer widget area, however when I set the footer widget areas to 3, I have several problems:

• It does not actually appear in the columns side by side
  • I cannot see the text that I entered
  • I can only see the ugly Book appointment button, which I would like to be the style as buttons on my website
  • The height of the footer widget is too high

How can I achieve neat 3 columns from Left to Right in my footer?

Left:
Get In Touch:

[x_icon type=“phone”] 02071297557
[x_icon type=“whatsapp”] +447711837320
[x_icon type=“envelope-o”] enquiries@theartefact.com

Middle:
Artefact London Copyright 2016-2018
Social Icons

Right:
Book Appointment at the Studio (displayed as an orange button)
Request Gift Certificate (displayed as an orange button)

I am a dummy - please write detailed instructions :slight_smile:

Hey @tatyana.kozh,

I tried to login to your site but I get this.

The problem is you’re using Ethos and its design for the footer and other areas is light text on a dark background.

Please go to Appearance > Theme Options > Ethos and set the Navbar Background Color to something dark.

Thanks.

Hello Christian

Thank you for your response. Can you please hand over this question to a colleague of yours? I post regularly on the forum and none of your colleagues have issues accessing the site.

I also stated multiple issues in the bullet points, but you did not address those.

I would also like the background of my filter to remain white. I would like the text in the footer to be black.

Hi there,

Before anything, you need to backup your website and update theme to version 5.2.5 and Cornerstone plugin to version 2.1.7.
I too could not access the admin section of your website to see how you set things around and why the problems you are experiencing is happening. Please kindly do check the credentials.

Regarding the text see the result:

@christian was right you are using a stack which is designed for a dark background footer mode. But your background color of the footer is white and the text is white also. That is the problem.

As you can see they go side by side with no problem. To change the color of the text you can add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.widget, .widget a {
    color: hsl(0,5%,3%);
}

For the Phone number, you add a custom CSS code which makes the color white, You need to change the color:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.