Footer Colour & Text Colour in Footer not responding to CSS

Hello

I looked through various threads on the forum and tried implementing some of the suggested CSS in my Child theme as well as directly on the individual pages.

I am trying to turn the footer black and the text within it white, however my site is not responding.

Could you please kindly take a look?

Hi There,

Your X theme & Cornerstone plugin are outdated. Please update them to the latest version.

Here is the changelog:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

I have updated Cornerstone.

The footer still does not respond to CSS.

Can you please kindly revise why I can’t change the footer to black and the text to white?

Hi Tatyana.

I have checked your site and you have updated Cornerstone to the latest version but left X outdated.

Kindly make sure one you update either of the two that you will also update the other because it would cause an incompatibility issue and the theme might not display correctly.

So please also update your X version. You can check this post for the latest supported versions:

Hope this helps.

Could I please kindly ask for a step by step guidance on how I can update X?

I don’t seem to see any update suggestions in my dashboard.

Thanks for your help

Hi There,

Please check this regarding update help!

Thanks

Hello

I have run all the updates as per your suggestion.

However still unable to turn the footer black and the text white.

Could you please kindly help me with the code? I have tried various codes from other forum topics, but they don’t seem to work.

Thank you!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please add this CSS to your theme option -> CSS and let us know if that works.

footer.x-colophon.top {
background: #000 !important;
}
footer.x-colophon.top * {
color: #fff !important;
}

Hope this helps!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.