Footer Builder Bug

There is a bug with the footer builder. According to the footer builder the footer is exactly how I want it.

But this is how the actual website ends up looking. I have cleared my cache and opened it on more than one browser.

Can you please help?

Hello There,

Thanks for the very detailed post information. I have checked your footer builder and this isn’t a bug. The outcome in the live page is the results of your left margins which you have added in your containers (all 7 containers). I have removed it and the issue is resolved. If you need some spacing between the columns, please try to adjust the paddings for each containers and not the margin.

Please check your footer now.

I attempted to changed everything to padding instead of margin. It threw the column off the screen. How is it that this isn’t a bug? Is there a better way to position things?

Hello There,

This is still not a bug. When you add more paddings into each containers, the width if the bar and its containers will become narrower. This would result to a messed up column, the container will display onto the next row to make room for your 100px padding because that is a fixed value.

Why would you add a 100 pixel left padding? Are you trying to position the elements to the left side? If you won’t mind, please provide a mock up layout of what do you have in mind so that we will have a clear idea of the spacing and the positions of the elements in your header.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.