Footer, breadcrumbs & Fonts

Hi There
I am just setting upa new site and have installed X using Integrity and I have found a couple of issues;

1. I am unable to disable breadcrumbs… when I make the selection to disable and save it there isn’t any action… go back in to the settings and it is selected again
  2. same issue with the footer… changes are not recognised
  3. I have set up a Typekit but the font doesn’t change… selected a different font in Google and again the font doesn’t change.

The domain is sitesample.co.uk

Thanks
Tony

Hi Tony,

For 1 &2) Sorry for the inconvenience, these are bugs and have been reported already. For a temporary solution, you may add the code below in Theme Options > CSS

/* Hide breadcrumbs - please remove this code as soon as the bug is fixed */
.x-breadcrumb-wrap {
    display:none;
}

/* Hide Footer Social - plesae remove this code as soon as the bug is fixed */
.x-colophon.bottom .x-social-global  {
}
/* Hide Footer Nav - plesae remove this code as soon as the bug is fixed */
.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav {
}
/* Hide Footer Content - plesae remove this code as soon as the bug is fixed */
.x-colophon.bottom .x-colophon-content {
}
  1. Please provide us wordpress admin login in Secure Note so we can take a closer look.

For the mean time please review the link below.

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-typekit/88

Hi @tonylees,

I see that you configured your Typekit but I don’t see it assigned to any font template. I added a sample named Font TypeKit along with Body Copy and Headings and it works, and I’m able to assign it to the Car Park page’s text.

Perhaps you can provide a video recording of the issue from your end? Maybe it’s different to what I’m testing.

Thanks!

HI
Thanks for the help, I am still not getting it though…

I want to use the typekit globally through my site… so In theme options I have selected use font manager, and clicked the cog to enter the settings… for body & Headings I have selected the typekit… but the font is not being displayed.

What am I missing?

Thanks
TOny

Hi Tony,

Please make sure that you have set/enable this specific domain for this type KIT ID. See this link for guidance:
https://helpx.adobe.com/typekit/using/domains.html

Hope this helps.

Hi
The typekit is associated to sitesample.co.uk

Thanks
Tony

Hi Tony,

Upon checking your Theme Options > Typography > BODY FONT, I could see that you didn’t set the typekit font to the body:

I went ahead assign it the body font and everything is working fine:

Please take a look at your website.

Cheers!

D’oh!!!
That great thanks for the help

We are glad we were able to help, you are welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.