Footer & boxes

HI Guys

I’m going to send through a secure note for my logon details.
I have a footer created through rev slider (x theme). It appears no problem in Google Chrome however through Internet Explorer it shows as a blank black bar.
Also, the scroll to top arrow is hidden behind the footer when I would like it to sit underneath so that it is visible.

The other issue I’m having is with my boxes near the top of the page. They sit really nicely however the right hand side of the “blog” box is missing, and the boxes show up as uneven on a tablet.

Are you please able to logon and try to fix these little issues that I just can’t figure out?

Many thanks

Suzy

Further to my last message, I am using the same essential grid on the ‘bollards’ page and the same issue where the black border box is not appearing fully around the boxes on the right hand side.

Thanks again

Hey Suzy,

I see the same footer display both in Chrome and IE.

Chrome

IE

If it’s happening somewhere else, would you mind giving us screenshots?

For your scroll to top issue, please add this code in Theme Options > CSS

.x-scroll-top.in {
    background: white;
}

Please also give us WP admin access in a Secure Note so we could check your setup.

Thanks.

Thank you for your response. The CSS worked however that wasn’t what I was after; I wanted the whole arrow to sit underneath the footer box…I gave my login details in a secure note before but will send through again.

Also did you look at the boxes I meant that are missing the right hand side border? Homepage and Bollards page…

Thanks so much
Suzy

Hi @SecureSpot,

You mean in the white area after the dark background of the footer? If yes, then please add this as well.

.x-colophon.bottom {
margin-bottom: 35px;
}

You just need to increase the white area.

About the right border, it’s due to grid sizing and it has 1px excess width. Please add this CSS too

.esg-overflowtrick {
overflow: visible !important;
}

Thanks!

1 Like

Excellent! All fixed up! Thank you!

you are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.