Fonts not updating

Hi

I have chosen Lato as a heading font and body copy font but the font on screen does not seem tom change: Looks like Helvetica.

Can you help?

Cheers

Matt

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked your site which is pointed to your license and can see the “Lato” for is working fine the site.
No Helvetica is there.

Can you please confirm if you are talking about any other website.

Thanks

Hi

Thanks for the reply. Still see Helvetica here. Well at least it looks like Helvetica, definitely does not look like Lato.

https://6oceangate.co.uk/

heers

Matt

Hi there,

I see them as Lato font too, would you mind providing a screenshot of the text where it still displayed as Helvetica? We can verify it through the code.

Thanks!

Hi

Here’s a screen shot, I have also added a sample of LATO next to the Helvetica

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in again!
I am sorry but still the site loading Lato font for us.

Can you please confirm your OS and Browser? seems you have caching issue, you can try with a different system.

Thanks

Just checked in FireFox and in Safari and still see Helvetica???

Have you guys got Lato switched on in a Font Manager or something?

Hi There,

I’m another staff and I can confirm that the Lato font is loading on my end as well:

Could you please clear all caches and double check again?

Thanks.

I have deleted all history and deleted cache in safari and still see Helvetica or “Sans serif”.

Also, just checked on a mobile device and I see Helvetica as well.

Also, the menu does not work on mobile - should I use another ticket for this?

Hey @matthewhorseman,

I’m not sure why my colleagues see Lato on their end. I see the same thing as you do and that is because the Google font is not loaded in your site. It should be loaded based on your first description of your setup:

I see you’re using an old version of Cornerstone and the latest version of X. The font and the mobile nav issues are highly likely the results of version incompatibility. Please first update Cornerstone to the latest version then check if the issues persists.

If that does not help, please give us WordPress Admin access in a Secure Note so we could check your setup.

Thanks.

Superstar!

That did it.

Thanks

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.