Fonts changed after upgrade

After the update of the X version the fonts in the submenus and revo slider have changed. How do I get the original font back?

Hey Alexander,

Thanks for writing in. From what version did you update from? It looks like the Typography settings has been reset. Please do the following:

1. In X > Theme Options check if all settings has been set especially font settings. Check if the issue persists after this. If it does, proceed to the next step.
  2. I see you’re using file minification and caching. Please clear all caches and deactivate all optimizations in your site or deactivate your optimization plugin (WP Fastest Cache in your case). Then, log out of your site and clear your browser’s cache then check if the issue persists. Also check in incognito mode and other browsers.
  3. With all optimizations deactivated, check if you have custom CSS especially in Theme Options > CSS or Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS. If you do have, ensure there’s no syntax errors because that could break the styling of your site. You can paste your custom CSS in a tool like http://csslint.net/ to check for errors.

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

thanks for your quick reply. Just tolet you know that I have little knowldge of html programming but find my way around website. In CSS I have the following code:
.no-pm{
padding:5px;
margin:5px;
}
.x-colophon.bottom{ background-color: #a5c05b; border: none;} h5, h4{ font-weight:400; }

.x-btn:hover{ color: #f3ebdd; border-color: #79A34B !important; background-color: #9DC273 !important; margin-bottom: 0.25em !important; text-shadow: 0 0.075em 0.075em rgba(0,0,0,0.5) !important; box-shadow: 0 0.25em 0 0 #79A34B,0 4px 9px rgba(0,0,0,0.75)!important; border-radius: 0.25em ;} p:empty { display: none; }

/contact form/
.wpcf7 input[type=“text”] ,
.wpcf7 input[type=“email”],
.wpcf7 textarea

{
color: #232122;
background-color: #dddede;
width: 90%;
}

.wpcf7 input[type=“text”],
.wpcf7 input[type=“email”]
{
height: 60px;
}

.wpcf7 input[type=“submit”]
{
width:90%;
font-size:18px;
}

.wpcf7 textarea
{
height:128px;
}

::-webkit-input-placeholder {
color: #232122 !important;
opacity: 1;
}

:-moz-placeholder { /* Mozilla Firefox 4 to 18 /
}
::-moz-placeholder { /
Mozilla Firefox 19+ /
}
:-ms-input-placeholder { /
Internet Explorer 10+ */
}

.wpcf7-mail-sent-ok{background-color: #DCE8E9; width:90%;border-color: #E5EFF0;}

.wpcf7-response-output{background-color: #506D2F; width:90%;border-color: #E5EFF0;color:#ffffff;}

.x-colophon.bottom a{
color:#232122;
}

.x-colophon.bottom a:hover{
color:#ffffff;
}

My body font is “Helvetica” but my content text looks nothing like it.

The footer also does not apply automatically to all pages.

Also, is there a way to “upgrade” Classic Elements to the new ones?

Cheers!

Hello Alexander,

It seems that your font family wasn’t set in the theme options. Please go to X > Theme Options > Typography and make sure that you have set the font family for the Body and Content. If you are using Font Manager, please check that one too. For more details about the font manager, please check this out:

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

1 Like

Thanks RueNel for the quick reply. This fixed it = Typography. The body and content font was not set.

Cheers!

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.