Font weight in pro header tool not working

Hello,

I am building a header in the Pro Header Builder. However, when published, the font weight does not match. It seems like you guys have addressed this issue with others and that it may be a bug. I tried the css provided in this thread: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/font-styles-in-header-builder-preview-dont-match-font-styles-when-published/10581

but it didn’t work for me.

Here’s what my menu looks like during preview:

And here’s what it looks like when published:

Can you please help? Thanks!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, your site is not requesting any Google Fonts (fonts you set from the templates).

Please update your PRO to the latest version (refer here for the latest compatible versions).

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, sever-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

After the update please reset the FONT MANAGER under Theme Options > Typography by turning it off and on again.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

That did not work.

Hi There,

On the frontend I can see it is still Lato 300 and not Helvetica 700 as you set on the builder. I then check the source code and the Helvetica font is not even loaded. Would you mind clearing cache and then disabling the caching plugin? The font you have declared on the font template is not loading on the site. Then please check after that and then us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.