Font weight doesn't change anything

For Some reason when I select a different font weight it doesn’t seem to change anything. I have tried changing from inherit to heading and altering the wight but it just stays the same. doesn’s seem to make a difference in mobile or web page.

growthwise.us

Hello @laura,

Thanks for writing in!

You are experiencing this issue because you have added this:

<h3 class="font-weight-light" style="color: white;">
  <span style="color: #00ccff;">Tutoring <span style="color: #ffffff;"><span style="color: #00ccff;">that <span style="color: #ffffff;">Grows</span></span></span> </span>
</h3>
<h3 class="font-weight-light" style="color: white;">&nbsp;</h3>

Please have it updated and use this instead:

<h3 style="color: #00ccff;">Tutoring that <span style="color: #ffffff;">Grows</span></h3>

Please let us know if this works out for you.

Sorry i’m not finding that is it under Global CSS?

Hey @laura,

The code Ruenel showed you is not CSS. It’s an HTML code and that’s the content of the Text element specifically the “Tutoring that Grows…” text.

Inspect the Text element and remove the class attribute in your HTML as that will render the element options useless depending on the styles affected by the class. Please also note that Inline Styles could also affect the element options so please be aware of this. In your case, the inline style is the style="color:white;". If you change the Text Color option of the element, it won’t work.

Hope that helps.

oh nice i found where that was and changed it to the text you gave me. That changed the text to bold but it still doesnt allow for me to select different line weights. in the picture below I’ve changed it to “ultra light” and it is now just staying bold:

Hello @laura,

Please select the Font Family first and then select the Font Weight:

Just make sure that you have defined the font-weight in the font manager. To get familiar with out Font Manager, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

It seems fairly straight forward in font manager, but regardless of whether I change the family it doesn’t seem to have any effect.

Hey @laura,

In that case, kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.