Font size and customization changes when page is cloned. Please help!

I have created a page in X Theme Pro. When I clone the page, the font, margins and buttons are off. When I log back into the page builder, it looks just fine. I have included screen grabs of what they look like. The attached is what I’m not happy about. Please help. Thanks!

Hello Floyd,

In case you have duplicated the page, try opening it in the builder and save the page and refresh it.

If the issue persists, try to save the main page as a template then import it to another page. You can use this using the Template Manager.

Please check here:

Hope this helps.

I tried saving the template and that page worked. However, I still can’t clone a page and avoid this error, I need to clone each page 25 times before making tweaks to each page. Is there any way to just fix that issue?

Hi Floyd,

I am assuming that you are using a duplicator plugin to duplicate the pages. At it is a third party plugin, it would be best to get in touch with the plugin author due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.