Font selector broken in Customizer (X)

Hi

I’m just setting up a new site, it only has the basic plugins (yoast etc,).
I’m going through the customiser and changing the settings.

I managed to change the body font but for headings and logo font the drop down selector just does not move.

Any ideas?

it looks like a problem with all the drop downs - I can’t select a list from the email forms either.

I tried disabling all plugins and it didn’t make any difference.

www.bristolcraftproject.co.uk

Hey there,

Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

5. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If nothing helps, please give us access to your WordPress admin and cPanel. We might also disable plugins for troubleshooting purposes.

Thanks.

Thanks I’ve tried all that, including disabling all the plugins.

Hello There,

Thank you for providing the information. I have logged in and checked the drop downs. It seems that issue has been resolved.

If you are still experiencing it, please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test again.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks, it is not working for me, maybe it is a Firefox thing?

yep, it works fine in Chrome! thank you!

Glad to hear it’s working now.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.